Welcome to YOURNETANGEL!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of YOURNETANGEL‘s Website, located at yournetangel.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use YOURNETANGEL if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of India. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, YOURNETANGEL and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on YOURNETANGEL. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from YOURNETANGEL for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from YOURNETANGEL
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from YOURNETANGEL
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from YOURNETANGEL
- Redistribute content from YOURNETANGEL
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of YOURNETANGEL, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, YOURNETANGEL shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
YOURNETANGEL reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant YOURNETANGEL a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, edit your Comments in any media now known or hereafter developed. You also grant us the right to sub-license these rights.
You hereby waive all your moral rights in your Comments on our website to the maximum extent permitted by law. You warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications or other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.